Get The Smile You’ve Always Wanted!
In addition to our family and general dentistry practice, My Smile San Diego Dental Group is proud to offer SureSmile® Clear Aligners to achieve beautiful, straight teeth. It’s an effective clear aligner treatment designed to fit your lifestyle.
3 Steps to Achieve Your New Smile
Start With A SureSmile® Consultation
My Smile San Diego is proud to offer SureSmile Clear Aligners to achieve beautiful, straight teeth. It's an effective clear aligner treatment designed to fit your lifestyle.
Get Your Customized Clear Aligners
Your SureSmile® clear aligners are designed to orchestrate each step of your smile transformation with precision, developed in partnership with your dental professional from start to finish.
Begin Your Ideal Smile Journey
By following your custom treatment plan, you will quickly notice your clear aligners are not only comfortable and easy-to-use, but virtually invisible*!
Your Ideal Smile Is Closer Than You Think
Regain your confidence with straighter teeth and an ideal smile.
Our custom-fit aligners allow for longer wear time. The more you wear them, the faster you’ll see results!
Save time with fewer in-office dental visits and shorter check-ups.
SureSmile Aligners Fit Your Lifestyle
Comfy to Wear
A laser-trimmed, precision fit ensures SureSmile® aligners are so comfortable, you’ll barely notice them.
SureSmile® aligners are easy to keep clean and so clear your friends and family won’t notice you’re even wearing them!
Eat What You Want
Just pop out your aligners before you eat, drink or chew gum. As always, avoiding sugary foods also keeps teeth healthy and strong!
Estimated Aligner Treatment Timing
Frequently Asked Questions
SureSmile® Aligners are an aesthetically pleasing alternative to braces, especially for minor tooth movements that improve your smile. Specifically, they are for use with teens and adults, from simple to complex cases such as: crowded teeth, spaces and over/underbites. A SureSmile dental professional can assess your needs and recommend the best treatment plan for you. Take our patient assessment to see if you are a SureSmile candidate today.
While there are several similarities between popular clear aligner brands on the market, SureSmile uses proprietary software paired with our Digital Lab experts to support your dental professional in crafting your unique treatment plan for a straighter smile.
SureSmile® is an orthodontic treatment that works to gradually straighten teeth through the wearing of a series of clear, custom-fit, removable aligners. There are no brackets or wires like traditional metal braces. There are 3 easy steps: the first 2 steps swiftly prepare you for your custom-made aligners; the last step is your transformation, beginning when you put on your first set of SureSmile aligners.
1. Consult: Make an appointment for an initial SureSmile consultation with your dental professional. If you are a candidate for SureSmile® Aligners, a 3D digital impression and pictures of your face and teeth are taken and the treatment process begins – no fuss, no mess, just a few minutes in the dental chair.
2. Scan, Plan & Fabricate: Your dental professional and knowledgeable SureSmile specialists at our Digital Lab plan and design your case using advanced digital software, orchestrating each step of your smile transformation with precision. Using just the right number of custom finished clear aligners, your dental professional partners with our Digital Lab to make your perfect smile one step closer. Once ready, your dental professional schedules a quick visit for you to review your new smile plan!
3. Treat: Congratulations! Your journey to a fabulous smile begins back in the dental office when you try on your first set of SureSmile aligners. By wearing your clear aligners and following your custom treatment plan, you will quickly notice your clear aligners are not only comfortable and easy-to-wear, but virtually invisible … your friends and family won’t even notice you’re wearing them!
For the shortest time to your perfect smile, wear them 20-22 hours each day, including while asleep.
Because each case is different–some patients require more or less treatment–the total cost of your new smile will depend on the treatment plan you and your dental professional agree upon. Be sure to discuss cost, insurance options and payment plans with your dentist during your initial consultation appointment.
We offer many financing options to make quality dental care a reality for thousands every year.
- We accept most Indemnity Insurance*
- We accept most major credit cards: MASTER CARD, VISA, DISCOVER, AMERICAN EXPRESS
- CASH AND PERSONAL CHECKS accepted
- We offer 24 Month-NO INTEREST financing with Lending Club and Care Credit on approved credit.